>Home

Sunday, March 12, 2006

cabby insist a blowjob

Today I was on a taxi, seated at the front. The air-con was blowing full blast directly at my face and it was quite uncomfortable (no it wasn't a Comfort taxi), so I adjusted the dial to turn it down. A few seconds later the taxi driver reached over and turned the valve back on... -_-"

I didn't know what was on his mind, but had I decided to turn it down again guess either he would say something, or he would just turn it back on again, thus starting a recurring process. In Maths term, infinite series.

So for the whole journey the cold air was blowing at my face. Do taxi drivers have fetish for wind blowing on passenger's face?

I should have tampered with the taxi meter...



7 Comments:

  • *raises eyebrow* if I extrapolate your title to the content of this entry, I'd have thought that the taxi driver fancied you and .. ahem..

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/13/2006 12:25:00 AM  

  • oopz... should I change the title of this entry?

    if not this blog won't be suitable for kids...

    *shake away dirty thoughts*

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/13/2006 12:31:00 AM  

  • don't need to change it... naughty ideas/words/titles are always interesting..

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/13/2006 12:36:00 AM  

  • Oh gosh, last time ah pek, now taxi driver? =)

    By Blogger JH, at 3/13/2006 01:00:00 PM  

  • eh.. chow.. seriously ah.. i think something big is gonna happen to u.. in a way tat's really.. u know.. the three big letters.. G-A-Y.. hahaha..

    yawnz.. get back to bed.. tired sia..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/13/2006 02:15:00 PM  

  • gay=happy, no?

    hmm did I say the taxi driver is male?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/13/2006 02:33:00 PM  

  • wah.. dun tell me the taxi driver is gal lor..

    wah.. if it's a gal.. then i really got nothing to say.. hahaha..

    gay = homosexual.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/13/2006 04:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker