>Home

Saturday, March 11, 2006

sepoy got on his nerve

For 10 years I thought Yihao is very mild-mannered, so during SS tutorial I was quite surprised to hear him mumbling vulgarities.

Actually I don't blame him. Our project sub-group, which is of 12 ppl, is doing a performance on the court martial of the sepoys during the sepoy mutiny. The allocation of the roles was quite simply, first come first serve. Let's be honest, I'm a slacker and won't mind having a slack role, but dear Yihao volunteered me to become defense attorney. (*vomit blood*)

So left with a couple with no choice but to act as sepoys, cos all the while they took a backseat. The guy started complaining, asked if the roles easy or not, said if no one chose the roles means the roles very difficult to act. C'mon, not like someone banned them from choosing early, and what on earth justifies that they cannot take up difficult roles while others can? Yihao started muttering names of body parts...

Please, the role of sepoy is the easiest. All you need to say is "I don't know English"



5 Comments:

  • there are always people who are like that... In fact, erm, I find that somehow engine students got that wall around them. Not sure about science coz I had quite ok experiences with them, but engine got these 2 guys in my group... Like besides lesson time if I said hi to them they'll just ignore me or just nod head, barely look at me and don't answer. Don't be offended! Don't know if it's coz it's a GEM module, their elective, don't have to take it seriously, probably won't see me again so don't bother to make friends.. I've just made it a point to ignore them when I see them coz I got so pissed off.
    Or maybe it's just coz they don't like me... bleh. Probably. Evil horz.

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/11/2006 10:50:00 AM  

  • hmm, attitude towards the module and attitude towards people should be 2 different things, unless their lack of interest in the subject directly affects you.

    I would say generally, the scale of openness decreases from Arts to Science then to Engin. (one indirect way to look at it is the way girls dress up in all 3 canteens...)

    Yes engin ppl mostly work individually, independently, the concept of project and groupwork turns me off.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/11/2006 01:54:00 PM  

  • hmm, but in society there are a lot of working together...

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/11/2006 02:47:00 PM  

  • eh.. maybe your fren mutter vulgarities cuz of army training?? although we're in the civilian world already.. we still retain a bit of the army army thingy.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/11/2006 03:39:00 PM  

  • true, before national service, no matter how pissed I was I wouldn't use vulgarities.

    Now I use it like free...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/11/2006 04:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker