>Home

Monday, February 27, 2006

stinko climbing shoes

On a few climbing days Meder was asking me whether I wash my climbing shoes, cos his pair stinks and he can't seem to get rid of it.

Firstly, I don't wash mine. Secondly, mine stinks too.

What I've done now is to stuff dried tea leaves inside. It works! I couldn't quite believe it but after a few days the smell is gone, wonderfully. Yes I stick my nose in and there is no smell, N-O NO... (and my nose isn't blocked, anyway if it stinks, then it doesn't matter whether your nose is blocked. It will unblock itself)

It isn't that much of trouble finding tea leaves for me since my family makes one pot of Chinese tea every morning. For simplicity you may recycle used tea bags. Just don't add in 200ml of hot water into your shoes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker