>Home

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

finished watching wataru

Just finished watching the 45-episodes cartoon Wataru. I call it cartoon and not anime cos it really is a cartoon, suitable for kids. Animes usually have undesirable scenes...

The story is about a Primary 4 kid Wataru tasked with the sacred mission of defeating a devil, and he has to go through 7 levels of a hill before the ultimate showdown.

The previous time I watched it was when I was 7 or 8 years old. It is good to watch cartoon cos it is really simple and innocent, and it brings across important values such as justice and friendships.

Like I said, there is a kid in everyone of us.



4 Comments:

  • Will you still think the same way when you are older and working?
    Adults don't seem to think this way.

    By Blogger tstar, at 2/23/2006 09:06:00 PM  

  • hmm.. I have no idea, but I wish I can feel the same way when I'm older and working.

    We all need to cleanse our complex mind.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/23/2006 09:27:00 PM  

  • dunno if it's only me...
    when i was younger i used to have this "when i grow up i won't do this" list. things like "i will listen to what my child have to say. i won't stop a kid from playing. i will remember how it feels like to be a kid" are on the list... should have written them down because i've forgotten most of them now that i'm older.
    same thing here isn' it?

    By Blogger tstar, at 2/23/2006 09:44:00 PM  

  • haha, guess that arises from that when you were a kid, there were certain things that you didn't want, yet you couldn't prevent them from happening (in a way powerless), so you told yourself that when you are in your parents' shoes you won't do this to your child.

    Chances are there will be other things that your child doesn't want... Different people want/don't want different things.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/24/2006 08:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker