>Home

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

surveying pest

I swear I wanted to Baygon him.

Was at Bishan MRT station the other day and there were those swarms of survey people. (are they called survey administrator?) So there was this guy who approached me as if I am some HK movie star, asking me for autograph, no i mean to do survey.

"Do you mind doing a short survey?" No thanks.
"You don't look like you are rushing right" None of your business.
"(something along the line of doing good deed)" Wow, so if I don't do then I'm evil.
"Why not?" WHY YES?

The most pissing off part is he sound as if I owe him the bloody survey, and it is my social/moral obligation to help him do it. Please, it doesn't work that way.

The other time I was at Hong Kong International Airport, waiting to board the flight back to Singapore. Then there was this guy from AC Nelson wanted to do a survey with me regarding air travel. Tape recording, questions... blah blah. I was foolish enough to expect a token of appreciation. Hey it happened before! I did a survey with a middle age lady and she gave me a nice phonecard!

Just a few days ago the newspaper was talking about roadside survey... I know how it feels like to give survey, but at least don't be such a pest lah!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker