>Home

Monday, February 13, 2006

ear rings and bus driver

Waited for 151 for 15 minutes. It gets pretty annoying when you see dozens of other buses whizz by. Recurring numbers of 95, 96, A1, B. But not 151. What's new?

Finally boarded the bus and saw this half-funky looking driver. He's male, wears SBS Transit uniform, at the driver's seat, and with 2 ear rings on his left ear. I have nothing against males wearing ear rings (or maybe I have), but... it just doesn't seem right. Imagine army soldiers having ear rings while at a parade; imagine policeman in uniform with ear rings; imagine members of parliament with ear rings; imagine politicians with ear rings (I've never seen one with ear rings though) ; imagine lecturers with ear rings; ... ...

I must say those who wear ear rings may not be bad guys, while those who don't may not be good guys too.

In a fight I know where to pull where it hurts.



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker