>Home

Monday, October 31, 2005

quack quack

Argh!! I had another stupid dream last night.
I dreamt of myself being a gigolo.... of all things, a GIGOLO!!! Yes I was like serving rich tai-tais whose husbands are too busy with their business or too busy having fun with their mistresses.... and I would be on 24/7 standby, ready to respond to any phone calls from my clients... (I have heard of it, it is worse than national service activation..)

Must be Rizwan and Ameet's fault for talking about "The 40 years old virgin" and "Deuce Bigalow: The European Gigolo" during our group project discussion. I don't want to be a 40 ye..a...r...... [voice trailing off...]

This gigolo thing is like "eating soft rice", with the rich ladies feeding you (i suppose with money and not other things) Haha reminds me of SQ telling me to advertise on my Friendster "22 m want to eat soft rice!" during the time when I was counselling HIM on relationship crap. Then also reminds me of me and Alex joking of kidnapping Nicholl....

ARGHHH!!! What am I doing!!



4 Comments:

  • think u should stop having weird dreams and have good dreams on studyin.. hahaha..

    same here lor.. wanna start studyin.. but cannot.. how am i going to fit everything into one brain man.. no wonder the professors and doctors have balding head.. they use their hair to think also!! wahahaha!!! used up already.. then hair start to drop off.. hahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/31/2005 11:04:00 PM  

  • hello~? Do i look like i can control my dreams??

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/01/2005 05:27:00 AM  

  • hahaha.. jokin la.. come on la..

    i'm crappin.. hmm.. seems like u're in the mood to study and not crap liaoz.. hahahah..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/01/2005 09:12:00 AM  

  • bleh... gigolo.... dunno.... dunwan to offend gigolos who are reading my blog.
    anyway haven't watched the movie before~

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/01/2005 05:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker