>Home

Saturday, October 29, 2005

more religious than religious

ok, this will be a little gross... so this entry is not suitable for kids under 12 and pregnant women and people with heart problem....

So today during lunch, I was talking about Meder's blog and people who comment there. (although I don't like it when people talk to me about my blog in real life, but... I'm doing it! argh)
Then Meder said I'm going to like one of his colleague, cos "she has boobs the size of my [his] head!"

What the hell.... he likes it doesn't mean I like it right?? (I mean her, not it)
Then Alex was like, "Are they real?"
What the hell.... he is a Christian!! He is supposed to be religious!
Then Meder said to me, "You are like more religious than Alex."

I always thought Alex is very religious... oh no... how can a freak who has no religion to be more religious than someone who prays before every meal and goes to church regularly?

Too lazy to write about religion anyway.... have been talking about it for countless times... please, look at my archive if you want to know how religious this unreligious person is....



3 Comments:

  • Are religious people supposed to be like priests and nuns?

    Arent they allowed to have fun? Whats wrong with inquiring if someones huge boobs are real? Hahaha.

    Lighten up man.. religiousness means NOTHING.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/30/2005 03:33:00 AM  

  • yeah I've been thinking about it too... doesn't mean religious must act impotent....

    sounds like I'm all ready to start my own cult....
    *shake myself awake*
    you have't broken fast right?? haha

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/30/2005 06:50:00 AM  

  • a little lazy to repeat my view, so here I am leeching my comment on Stephanie's blog:

    Religion has become something like an economy, where religions try to sell their "god" to the masses or else they will face shutting down. In a way they are competiting for believers, maybe more so in Christianity. I think in every believers' heart there is only one God and that is their God. However it is quite a turn off when religion tries to "recruit" new believers by denouncing other religions. I've heard Christians saying Taoist are worshipping figurines!-_-" Can't they just accept that we are living in a diverse society and everyone has his/her own beliefs? On top of that I've seen a lot of cases of people forcing their partners to convert or else break up. That sounds like threatening.

    If we look at the positive side, maybe the Christians are just trying to spread the good thing so that more people will benefit from Jesus.

    Religions try to provide answers to life. The time when I was feeling damn down I also sort of borrowed power from God. The funny thing is, I'm a freethinker, I burn joss sticks at home daily, I used to read bible, and sometimes I use Christianity wisdom to encourage others.

    You don't have to fear any religion. In fact we should read up more and understand different religions. By the way, what's the use of believing in a religion when the person still sucks.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/30/2005 02:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker