>Home

Saturday, October 29, 2005

was i a little.....too crazy?

(plz ignore the picture, it's AJC's auditorium plus a crazy freak "hanging")

Arghh missed my climbing today just because of test! I thought government has already annouced 5-day work week... anyway I know I won't score full marks for my test today, but no point affecting your mood for the rest of your day right?

So... guess what? I made my way from NUS to Yishun to join the climbers! I didn't climb today, no point joining in 3/4 way right? (it is more than half way, so it's 3/4 way!) Like what Meder agreed, it is like teasing yourself.. hahaha! Today besides Alex, Nicholl and Meder, Ying Hui was there, so were Wee Li and his father!! Haha 2 overslept weekends and finally Wee Li was there to initiate his new Petzl harness! What's more, Meder asked along Birgette. haha cool~!!

While Meder was on the wall and Alex chatting with Wee Li and father, I decided to chat with Birgette. (noone likes to be left alone, plz) Birgette is the Norwegian girl whom Meder met at the Level 1 course. She's in Singapore since August, and guess what? She is a lawyer!!! (our climbing gang is getting interesting... we have Russian mafia, WDA slave, Norwegian lawyer, school kid.....) I think Yin Hui didn't know Birgette has a hubby (hint hint, you know what I mean right?) Hahaha and it was so funny when Meder narated to me Alex's reaction when he told him that Birgette is married (I can't help grinning wide)

So Meder, Alex and I went to have lunch at Chong Pang (the rest had things on) and chatted quite a bit on religion, girls (mostly regarding me) and stuffs...

I still find myself a little mad to go all the way to Yishun just to literally touch the wall. (oh luckily I did touch the panel)



16 Comments:

  • aj audi! haven't been there for ages! i muz go back soon... btw, u know who's mrs alice teo? she was my class tutor...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/29/2005 05:37:00 PM  

  • mrs teo is a chinese teacher right? She was the pd tutor of my neighbouring class. Seems to be quite a fun-loving person..... no?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/29/2005 06:25:00 PM  

  • too bad i didn't climb at all today... looks like Birgette did quite a number of climbs this morning~

    hmm not sure if my xml feed works?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/29/2005 09:18:00 PM  

  • yeah.. fun alright... H-A-H-A-H-A! ok lah, she's nice and thoughtful.. but when she's angry, she's A-N-G-R-Y..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/30/2005 02:48:00 PM  

  • zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. juz finished my project.. damn tired now.. thinkin whether to stay up tonight to watch exorcist and do work at the same time now not.. haiz.. a bit of headache.. eh.. but then hor.. i dun like the tables leh.. from your pic.. they always slip down when u wanna write something one.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/31/2005 12:04:00 PM  

  • i can't remember how the table folds out....

    so funny you are talking bit of yourself in each of my entry!!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/31/2005 02:10:00 PM  

  • the tables are at the sides of the chairs so that you just pull it up outwards from the right side..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2005 10:16:00 PM  

  • hmm I think I can recall now...

    It is the standard type, ie your notes and stationery will slide off to the front one~!!

    Now, the NUS ones won't have that problem. (patent pending somemore)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/31/2005 10:22:00 PM  

  • oh... so u noticed... i tot nobody wld be boliao enuf to notice the "patent pending" there...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2005 11:22:00 PM  

  • well done Stehpanie, that's another way to say I'm boliao...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/01/2005 05:24:00 AM  

  • =D
    luckily I didn't say i noticed it too...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/02/2005 06:16:00 PM  

  • you didn't acknowlege it doesn't mean u didn't notice it right??

    meanie!!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/02/2005 09:23:00 PM  

  • i tot u'd haf noticed the irony in my sentence : "=D
    luckily I didn't say i noticed it too... "
    i said those hu notice it is boliao, yet i already admitted i noticed it... got it?
    wat is this? a conversation in ur comments section.. haha..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/02/2005 09:51:00 PM  

  • bleh =P you think i didn't notice your intention meh...

    I don't mind my blog turning into a forum hahaha! (just don't understand how come u can respond to it so quickly.. somemore it is not a new entry! you mean u got email alert on comments you that post too?)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/02/2005 09:54:00 PM  

  • no.. i juz like checking my fren's blogs... haha... bo liao rite... coz i'm doing my term paper on my com = i'm constantly online, so i'll juz check lor.. remem ur "refreshing page" thing? something like that lah.. haiz.. i'm hopeless i tell you..

    By Blogger tstar, at 11/02/2005 10:27:00 PM  

  • sharks... why are we so similar....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/03/2005 08:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker