>Home

Monday, October 31, 2005

black market arms deal

Time: 0845hrs
Location: Raffles Place MRT

It was a rainy Monday morning. At the busy Raffles Place MRT station, a formally dressed man was seen having transaction with a kid in berms and sandals... Within a few minutes the deal was closed, with the kid handing over the suspicious looking package of weapon-grade uranium...

Ok cut the crap. This morning I skipped Maths tutorial to make the transaction with my yahoo auction customer. I am not any black market arms trader, I was just selling my 4 extra Kubricks display cases. Sigh... nice me was thinking since it is second hand sale, might as well sell it at a lower price. I bought them in at around $24 for 8, and now I'm selling them at $2.6 per case. Somemore I took an MRT there, spent a few dozen cents instead of using my bus e-pass, then my customer has no loose change, so I was "forced" to give him discount... $2.5 each x 4.

Later when I saw Wei Chuan in lecture, he told me the client is supposed to go to the seller, not the other way round.. sharks!! And of course I have every right not to sell it... (there were 2 bidders, now with the 40 cents discount it is as good as the first bid) I feel like it is not doing justice to the first bidder, but then why didn't he place the 3rd bid?

Thinking and thinking, I could have made that freak come to Clementi to do the transaction. Why must I follow his "working 8-6" schedule? I just have this bad habit, on one hand I want the other party to be satisfied, but when I look back at myself I feel so pathetic for myself.. why can't I just treat myself better? Why must I always have the mentality that rather i unhappy than to have others unhappy? Stupid me.

*the thing that I sold... think it is catchy among Kubricks collectors.



4 Comments:

  • nvm lah, guo le jiu suan le... tink too much also no use.. nxt time u know better!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2005 10:11:00 PM  

  • I guess that's my bad habit... sarificing and remorse later...

    But at least the client is happy, so.. I didn't owe anyone anything lor.

    Just like the Chinese saying, "宁教天下人负我, 莫教我负天下人"

    arghh I feel so messed up!!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/31/2005 10:20:00 PM  

  • eh.. my com cannot read chinese sia...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2005 01:05:00 PM  

  • it means something like "I'll rather let the world bully me than to bully the world"

    Your com can't read chinese?? I thought IE should have the encoding support...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/01/2005 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker