>Home

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lunchbox: Salute to Sting

Woohoo! That's my fifth Lunchbox in the row! Today's Lunchbox at Esplanade featured The Ocean Band, a group of 5 guys from all around the globe. They played pieces by British singer Sting and his band The Police. As usual, the concert hall was packed to the brim, and this time round there were lots of school kids. (ain't I a school kid myself? =P)

I'm not familiar with Sting's songs, but I must say Shape of My Heart and Englishman in New York were nice! The rest of the pieces seem too wild too handle.

Something comical happened. The lead singer brought along 2 bottles of coke, and in between songs he would take a sip of it. Then when he finished the first bottle, he opened the second one and guess what, the coke sprayed out!! I don't recall seeing him shaking the bottle... hmm must be Esplanade's sound system.. tsk tsk...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker