>Home

Friday, February 17, 2006

easier way out

Do you know why current flow through the short circuit?

Cos it's the easier way out.

Demoralised. Disheartened. Dejected. Deceived. Discouraged.

This semester I worked hard. I still couldn't do the test. My mind blanked out. I had to punch the calculator 2-3 times just to make sure pi/6 = 30 degree. I studied. I revised. I did all my tutorials. I attended lecture. I attended tutorial classes. I couldn't answer.

Why doesn't output = input? Who said there is conservation of energy?

Sad. People can skip lecture and do well. People can play Little Fighter on their laptop in lecture and do well. People can surf Soccernet on their laptop in lecture and do well. People can sit there in the lecture without notes or books and do well. People can sleep in lecture and do well.

Where is the incentive to do better? Where is the motivation? Why am I trying? Maybe I'll lead a happier life if I turn into a scumbag, kill people burn houses rape woman rob bank.

Giving up seems to be the easier way out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker