>Home

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ain't no doubleback girl

All I know about twang and chelle is that they are climbers (and they have Mad Rock) and they are in JC2. Now they are in the midst of preparing for exam (I hope...) and somehow thinking of them reminds me of myself the same time 4 years ago...

I remember I was supposed to prepare for exam. (prelim or A-level?) But somehow I wanted to climb so badly, yet I scared climbing in school would get scolding from teachers. So, during the study break (or remedial week?) I went to the then still existing SAFRA Bukit Merah rock gym to boulder. Then I remember I did rush back to school for lesson... Somehow nowadays I'm less willing to sacrifice for climbing.

Oh I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed of myself climbing with 2 girls, and I had crampons. Indoor ice climbing??? Eek.



13 Comments:

  • what are crampons?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 06:33:00 PM  

  • wooooh~ how long have you been climbing? sigh... i wish no need to study man.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 08:44:00 PM  

  • WOWOWOWOW.. i'm a celebrity man!!
    HAHA.. tt's so cool.. so the two girls u dreamt of must be both of us.. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 08:46:00 PM  

  • ya wad are crampons?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 09:53:00 PM  

  • tampon?? Noooooo

    crampons are that claw-like thingie that people fix to their boots for ice-climbing.

    chelle: err the first time I touched a rockwall was some 17 years ago?

    Must study, then can go and climb at university liao!

    twang: you mean celebrity woman? I dunno who those 2 girls were, but at least I haven't seen 2 of yours faces, so still can imagine...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/30/2006 10:05:00 PM  

  • you started climbing that early? wait... lemme think... how old are you dude?

    is there a way to skip the whole a lvls part and straight to uni? =X

    the 2 girls MUSt be us =DD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 11:30:00 PM  

  • I started touching the wall, not climbing. Only got serious in JC1.

    err if you go oversea or private uni then can skip A-level lor. Aiya study hard and come to NUS to climb with us lah!! (tho I don't climb in NUS)

    I don't recall calling those girls twang and chelle leh....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/31/2006 06:22:00 AM  

  • any new dreams??? HEHE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/31/2006 04:07:00 PM  

  • what dream you want me to have....

    I want SWEET dream!!!!!!!! (at least the climbing dream i don't recall getting pumped)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/31/2006 04:31:00 PM  

  • *sings* dreeeam.. dream, dream, dream, dreeeeam...
    bring lollipop to bed lorz, then got sweet dreams liao. Will have anty dream too. yi ju liang de. =P

    By Blogger tstar, at 8/31/2006 07:31:00 PM  

  • dot dot dot

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/01/2006 07:03:00 AM  

  • cheesecake dream man..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/01/2006 09:12:00 PM  

  • getting cheesy...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/01/2006 09:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker