>Home

Sunday, April 02, 2006

superlame

At this very moment, my next door neighbour is blasting his TV with those craps called Campus Superstar.

I don't get it, why would a school kid waste 60 cents per SMS just to support another school kid, when he/she could have used that money to donate to SPCA, WWF, Salvation Army, or Community Chest? (let's not include NKF for the time being) C'mon, I'll rather spend that 60cents on a nice cup of coffee than to vote for a stranger!! Not as if he/she will treat you drink if he/she wins... or remember your name for the rest of his/her life if and only if he/she becomes famous...

And look at the amount of time spent, can't they use the time to volunteer for community work? Or revise? Hello exam is coming! And I see a bunch of kids in school uniform still in the studio, what the... no school tomorrow ah?

"Voters under 18 years of age must seek parental consent"
hmm... did you ask your mummy?

(reminds me of Blogfest. See? I'm a nice guy, I didn't bug you all to vote for me.)



3 Comments:

  • u should have seen wad my housemate did.. asked her sister to face her house's (singapore) webcam to the tv and start watching campus superstar 6278km away from singapore on a laggy webcam.. jialat man..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 4/03/2006 11:00:00 PM  

  • why so lame!!!
    please what is there to see?

    hope she didn't resort to sending international sms...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/03/2006 11:02:00 PM  

  • wait a minute... I thought Commandment 2 says cannot worship any idol?

    wonder how many Christians were out there voting...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/04/2006 08:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker