>Home

Saturday, April 15, 2006

like daughter like mum

Parents really influence the kids.

I was at Cold Storage (yes... super market..), saw this family of 4. The kid knocked down a bottle of mayo, it landed perfectly mixing a nice salad of glass fragments + mayonnaise. I must say the family disappeared fast (were they ninjas? yes they were caucasians. Oh Incredibles) I could see the puzzled face of one of the super market staff. (alright I admit that if it was me who have knocked down things at stores, I could have behaved the same way)

Then, was taking a short rest at McDonald's. There was this lady who was carrying her tray of food back to her table when her cup of soft drink slid off the tray. Another 10.0 landing. This time round it landed in between me and another customer who was eating at her table. That acidic bio-hazardous liquid of lemon tea got me and the customer. Oh well the culprit was fast to forget unfortunate events (as if nothing has happened), and continued back to join her mother at the table (which was just one table in front of me) The mother must be comforting her daughter that at least the burger didn't slide off the tray... Well well, they must be true diehard believers of "sorry-no-cure", that's why didn't even bother apologising and offer tissue or serviette.

I wonder what did their mother's mother do. Or what didn't they do.



5 Comments:

  • Yar, really ugly people.

    goodness, the lady is so rude! Never even apologize! Reminded me of my soyabean milk incident.

    Maybe we shouldn't be surprised.

    By Blogger tstar, at 4/16/2006 11:39:00 AM  

  • I know the soya bean milk pissed you off, but at least your case the culprit knew that she did something not right. This case, the culprit looked so righteous.

    the mother either led a bad example, or didn't correct the wrongdoings on the spot...

    No wonder my brother once said something like lenient mother breed failures.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/16/2006 03:44:00 PM  

  • hmmm.. i dunno bout singapore.. cuz i haven experienced it before.. but well.. people breakin things in supermarkets here.. dun have to pay for the broken stuff.. the staff just came to clean up the stuff.. and tat's all..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 4/16/2006 09:54:00 PM  

  • wah tsk tsk...bad ppl u meet...but i wonder why u keep meeting bad ppl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/16/2006 10:59:00 PM  

  • hj: are you one of the bad people I met?

    must be...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/16/2006 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker