>Home

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

cat-astrophic

Just now when I opened the door, I saw some yellowish thing lying on the carpet...


with gleaming eyes, it stared at me... What is that?


Oh no.. it's a cat... again!


Grwwwl! Now see who's the one in the cage behind bars...


This is what I call "all hell break loose".. the final invasion!









I don't understand why do cats like me... do I smell fishy or whiska-ish or something? Seems like it wanted to seek asylum at my place, but that would be futile, so I just had to deport it to the lift lobby. And guess what? It came back again, lying in the seemingly comfortable position on my carpet. For goodness' sake there are 20 over units along the corridor, why me? This time round it deserved exile to Siberia, so I carried it in my arms, took the stairs, and brought it to the ground floor. (please, people only show off DOGS in their hands, not stray cats, so I didn't take the lift)

Feel like I have just abandoned a baby...



8 Comments:

  • cute!
    cats just like you.. haha.. that day I was walking along then I walked past this cat I didn't even notice. When I did, it was sitting quite straight and staring up at me with its big yellowish eyes... so cute.
    Then that sleeping cat beneath the truck.. haiz.. so envious of it sleeping soundly under there, warm and dry...

    By Blogger tstar, at 4/04/2006 09:25:00 PM  

  • when I tried to chase it away by lifting the carpet, the cat stepped down and stretch its lazy back!!

    actually if i was mean i could have splash water... but... too cruel!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/04/2006 09:50:00 PM  

  • u do that.. and alex would scream at you..

    hahaha.. i prefer dogs.. hehehe.. looks cuter.. and more breeds..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 4/05/2006 06:18:00 PM  

  • huh? Alex is human leh...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/05/2006 06:31:00 PM  

  • I think you smell fishy:p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/05/2006 11:17:00 PM  

  • i really wish i could have it... it's so cute~

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/06/2006 06:04:00 AM  

  • Haha... cats are CUTE! Won't scream at Chow, coz I know he won't splash water one.... either that or he will do it and feel REALLY GUILTY! hahaha

    Cats also alot of breeds ok... hahaha! Just that you don't find much of them in Singapore. keke.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 4/06/2006 08:41:00 AM  

  • reminds me of dog-cats (dockets)in recruit section...

    my army section mates will know...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 4/06/2006 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker